Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

My Precious Baby - Jia Hui

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Trial @ My Gym Great World City

Mummy had signed me up for a trial @ My Gym Great World City (30th June 07 Saturday) organised by Piyo & Amy.... Mummy had asked Da Yi to drive us there is Daddy is not free.... Thanks Da Yi for her time....

Below are some photos of me in action Baby Jia Hui sitting in the boat playing with the ball.....

Mummy had put me inside this ring to prevent me from crawling about.... together with Elysia (Doris's princess)
Lying comfortably on the curve swing.... Playing in the tunel....
Of all the activities, Baby Jia Hui loves the swing the most.... look @ her happy face...


After the trial ended, Da Yi contributed 20cents for this fantastic ride... & Baby Jia Hui loves it so much that when the car stopped, she refused to get out....

Free Web Site Counters
Free Web Site Counters